Thursday, September 17, 2009

You Mean, I'm Only Going to Have Boys?

I don't think I ever, in my life, imagined that I would be a mother of all boys. However, every pregnancy, one ultrasound after another, we got the same results. "You're going to want to be thinking about BOY names!" *sigh* I didn't realize just how awesome they would be.

Brodie: 6 years old. He is my "over thinker", nothing is easy and EVERYONE has ulterior motives. A bit of a conspiracy theorist as well.



Matai: 4 1/2 years old. The "quiet" one. In reality he is completely insane. He never thinks before he acts, and knows how to push ANYONE'S buttons.





Remy: 2 years old. The baby. He has the world wrapped around his finger, and he knows it.


1 comment:

  1. these pictures might just kill me they're so cute...

    ReplyDelete