Friday, December 11, 2009

tickle {tickle}


Kids are weird. I don't know that I will ever be ready for some of the whacked out things that come out of their mouths, or the strange things that they actually physically do. I can, however, promise that if something ridiculous happens, my camera will be near by....how else am I going to blog, right?
Dinner time, Friday night. I'm totally lazy by Friday, so pizza it is. The divying up goes as follows, Brodie usually eats three whole pieces, Matai eats one whole peice, and Remy gets one piece cut up into smaller bite sized peices (we use scissors, it makes it super easy. Write that down). Today, little Rem-dog finished his 'za and wanted some more. Dadio decided to give him a whole piece this time. So, super excited little boy picks up his slice and says "Oooh. Coool." So cute. I, of course, run for the camera. No joke this is what happens. Little man strips his slice of all of it's cheese, and proceeds to tickle his pizza. Observe:



"tickle, tickle, tickle, tickle" Ahhh, he is so cool.



No comments:

Post a Comment