Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Wait a minute.



Yeah, so I guess that 10 years ago, if someone would have told me that the back of my car would look like this:

I would NEVER have believed it. Skateboards and helmets and knee pads and elbow pads and wrist guards and strollers and a walker and toys and blankets for the drive in and probably a few old french fries too. The thing that I love so much about my life is that is so far from anything that I ever could have imagined. I mean, I guess that I knew I would be a mom and that I would marry someone one who loves me insanely. That I would have a healthy and loving marriage with and amazing man. Still, it is crazy, and

filled

with

boys....


~sigh~ I am in love.

1 comment:

  1. Alicia - the trunk of your van has alot of gear in it but what is in your heart also speaks volumes. I love seeing you with Remy and celebrating his accomplishments. This was such a sweet post.

    ReplyDelete