Thursday, December 3, 2009

You're kidding...right?


This is SO not what I had planned on writing about this morning. I had a super cute story laid out, with adorable pictures and sweetness. However, things have changed. Things have transpired in this household that 1. can NOT be ignored. 2. changed the way that will be cleaning the boy's bathroom. and 3. made me want to vomit.
This boy.....


....looking innocent and sweet and to the untrained eye....clean, is gross.

So this boy, this beautiful little child, has a problem. He CAN NOT pull himself away from anything engaging in order to go to the bathroom. Now you see, I don't desire to be the blog-mom who gets readers based on fart and poop jokes, but it just so happens that I am, in fact, surrounded by farts and poop. Yuck.
Alright, now picture this. Super cute bathroom, used by super cute boys, smelling like an outhouse. I don't get it. I have been bleaching that floor constantly, and still, it stinks. I only go in there to clean, and to make sure that it is presentable for guests, which is no small feat when it is used by little boys. While the stink is a constant in our hallway bathroom, this past couple of days has been a little more intense than in recent history. Last night, I was collecting laundry, and when I went into "THE bathroom", I hit a wall of stank. I think I even gagged a little. I had to find the source. So, I pick up the laundry and take it to the laundry room. I clean the toilet seat and bowl and then scrub the floor around the front of the toilet. Still smells. I move around to the side of the toilet to clean behind and.......that is when I found it. At first I thought that some laundry had just gotten back there, but upon further investigation, I learned that this was not the case. As I reached around and picked up a pair of underwear, out it falls. Oh yes, poop. and under that first pair of disgusting Pirates of the Caribbean underwear was a pair of soiled Star Wars underwear. And you guessed it, under that pair of soiled Star Wars underwear, was a pair of poopy tighty whities.

Really?! Stashed poopy underwear? Where on earth do they come up with this stuff?
Needless to say, we questioned the suspect, received a full confession and he has been given his sentence. No Wii or computer, because they are life suckers that do not allow him to get up and POOP!

4 comments:

  1. oh. my. goodness.



    ....thats hilarious and just plain awful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kel, just wait. You have a boy in that oven of yours. It is only a matter of time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. don't even get me started on little boys and their 'bathroom' habits....yuck...nuf said.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this kills me.... your boys... :)

    ReplyDelete